Guns N’ Roses have announced the rescheduled dates for their 2020 stadium tour, which was pushed back again to upcoming summer thanks to COVID-19.
The band’s 2021 operate will start out with a established at Milwaukee’s Summerfest, July 10, then proceed with stops in towns like Washington, D.C., Chicago, Detroit, Boston and Denver prior to wrapping Aug. 19 at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles.
In a assertion, Guns N’ Roses claimed they have been able to shift most of their shows to new dates at the identical venue, but had to cancel a handful — together with stops in metropolitan areas like Seattle and Atlanta — “due to routing and location availability challenges that developed through the postponement process.”
Back again when Guns N’ Roses postponed their tour in May possibly, the band explained all authentic tickets would be honored at the make-up reveals, though refunds would also be obtainable.
The Smashing Pumpkins ended up set to support Guns N’ Roses on a handful of their 2020 tour dates, while at the instant it is unclear if the band will be continue to be opening for GnR future 12 months.
Guns N’ Roses 2021 Tour Dates
- July 10 – Milwaukee, WI @ Summerfest
- July 13 – Washington, DC @ Nationals Park
- July 16 – Minneapolis, MN @ Concentrate on Field
- July 18 – Indianapolis, IN @ Lucas Oil Stadium
- July 21 – Chicago, IL @ Wrigley Discipline
- July 24 – Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park
- July 26 – Toronto, ON @ Rogers Centre
- August 3 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
- August 5 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium
- August 11 – Fargo, ND @ FargoDome
- August 13 – Missoula, MT @ Washington Grizzly Stadium
- August 16 – Denver, CO @ Dick’s Sporting Items Park
- August 19 – Los Angeles, CA @ Banc of California Stadium